Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have stacks of books to read, but classes are getting in the way.
I am interviewing my way cool neighbor about his sword collection this afternoon, for class.
One of my classes is so frustrating, but I think it's coming together now, I hope it stays that way.
I really wish it were spring break!
& that I had plans for spring break.
I think I wanna go to Canada...

Oh yeah, my mom sent me a bow of brownies yesterday, and it pretty much made my whole week, what a turnaround!

2 comments:

Sandy Guttman said...

i know this is not going to be the best advice, but you should totally start reading one of your books. i never had time for books in italy, or at all in college, but i've decided to prioritize and i just finished my first book in an embarassingly long time. and it was amazing.

Ty said...

what exactly is a ''bow of brownies''